8 Adventure Activities to do in Dubai
With desert on one hand and beautiful beaches on the other, Dubai has taken luxury to a whole new level. The technologically advanced city proudly hosts a wide-ranging hair-raising activity. Besides majestic architectural marvels and innovations, it retains a steady appeal amongst adventure junkies and thrill seekers. Befitting every traveler, it provides you with ample opportunities for recreation and a memorable vacation.
From a desert safari Dubai to skydiving, maneuvering on a Fly Board, zip lining, and shark diving- you should experience them in your Dubai trip. You wouldn’t normally find such extensive activities everywhere.
To give you a brief idea, here are 8 adventure activities to do in Dubai:
- Desert Safari: Desert Safari Dubai Deals is a one-of-a-kind experience, offering you spectacular sceneries and vast stretches of sand glistening under the day and night lights. You can choose from a variety of options, like morning, evening, overnight and barbeque dinner only safari, to explore the golden dunes. The safari includes a lot of fun activities so that you can immerse yourself in its immense grandeur. Board an SUV and ride at top-notch speed and bash the dunes. Sandboarding allows you to slide and glide down the sand slopes. You can go for a camel ride or camp with a BBQ dinner and fresh breakfast.
- Skydiving: From an elevation of 13,000 feet, you can tick off skydiving from your itinerary. As you float in your parachute, you can witness the tranquil desert and palm area, the city scrapers, and the entire ambiance of Dubai. In your free fall, your parachute will open and give you a lifetime experience within 60 seconds. You can view The Atlantis, Burj Khalifa, and prominent landmarks of the city. However, you should contact a professional skydiving expert before you take the plunge. He will ensure that you have safe and spine-chilling diving. You will be comfortably escorted to the landing area.
- Skiing: Although it sounds weird, you can ski on the world’s 3rd largest indoor ski slope, located inside the Dubai Mall. It is also the 1st in the Middle East. There are a t-bar and a chairlift. You can go over the 6,000 tonnes of snow covering the space. Ramps, tricks, rails, and practice jumps in the freestyle zone even deter the advanced skiers. You can also snowboard, zip line, and meet the penguins. Moreover, there are engaging interactive programs meant for children and adults alike. Children under 3 years are not allowed. You can easily spend more than 3 hours in this place.
- Shark Diving: The Dubai Aquarium is one of the world’s largest suspended aquariums. This futuristic concept makes you come close to almost 33,000 marine animals including 300 sharks and rays. It also holds the world’s biggest collection of Sand Tiger Sharks. Besides, you can spot Giant Groupers, Reef Sharks, Tawny Nurse Sharks, Stingrays, and Leopard Sharks. Under qualified supervision, you can have a completely safe yet thrilling experience. However, you should take note that each slot includes 4 divers, and only 3 dives are permitted per day. It is, hence, better to pre-book your ticket to the aquarium for a confirmed seat.
- Flyboarding: It is one of the most riveting water sports in Dubai. Like your favorite superhero, you can fly over the water with the help of a hydroflighting device. This amphibian invention gives you an adrenaline-pumping experience. At a speed of 40 km/hr, you can also behold the spectacular cityscape. You can soar 100 feet above the water and go underwater too. Listen to your instructor for a successful backflip or somersault. Flyboarding in Dubai is a safe and secured 30-minute thrilling activity that is open to everyone over 18 years. You can cherish this sport at the gorgeous Jumeriah Harbour.
- Hot Air Balloon: You can fly over the serene deserts of Dubai with the professional assistance in a hot air balloon ride. Behold the majestic beauty of nature in the early morning hours before sunrise. This avoids the harsh sun during the day. You can relish the magnificent vistas of Burj Khalifa, the Persian Gulf, and Burj al-Arab. In-between the endless expanse of sand, you can find the green and refreshing oasis. After a short pre-flight briefing, you board the basket and take off. Again, you can create an unforgettable experience with the exciting hot air balloon anytime in the year.
- Seabreacher Ride: It is a thrilling water sport as this watercraft spins, breaches, dives, and turns. As your sea breacher soars up to 20 feet in the air, you can immerse yourself in the skyline views. When it goes 7 feet under the water you can cherish the marine life. On the surface, it goes like a jet ski at a speed of 80 km/hr. You can choose from the Dolphin-style Z model, Shark Style X model, and Killer Whale Y model of this versatile watercraft. It can be a 15-minute or 30-minute ride. You will remember this human-made wonder for a lifetime.
- Microlighting: You should visit the Al Marmoom Desert Reserve for a unique sky adventure called Ultralight. The best time for this thrill is during the late evenings when the sky is going down. Take a 20-minute flight in a one- or two-seater lightweight aircraft that lands at a very slow speed. A professional micro-pilot will assist your ride. You will go along the coast of Ras Al Khaimah where you can spot turtles. Click photos of the majestic hotels, Iceland Water Park, and other sites. You should pre-book your reservation tickets. Wear comfortable dresses and accompany minors. You should also not be under alcohol or drug consumption.
Thus, when you purchase your Dubai tour package, you should ensure that it includes a desert safari Dubai and various other spine-chilling adventures. Apart from the glitz, shopping, and eating, the Dubai vacation is incomplete with recreational sports. A customized and flexible program does look into your preferences, budget, and time. It also keeps you updated and well-versed about the place, you will be traveling.